Health Care in the 21st Century: Essential Dialogues on Tough Topics
Our goal is to have honest conversations around three controversial and challenging issues:
1. Adapting to changes in health care delivery
2. Financing breakthrough therapies
- Amitabh Chandra, PhD, MA, Director of Health Policy Research, Harvard University, Kennedy School of Government
- Ira Klein, MD, MBA, FACP, National Medical Director of Clinical Thought Leadership, Aetna
- Robert Popovian, PharmD, MS, Senior Director, Healthcare, Science and Economic Advocacy for US Government Relations, Pfizer Inc.
- Ceci Connolly, Managing Director of the Health Research Institute, PricewaterhouseCoopers (Moderator)
3. Reforming end of life care.
- Ellen Goodman, Co-Founder, Director, The Conversation Project
- Alexandra Drane, Founder, Chief Visionary Officer, Chair of the Board, Eliza Corporation; Co- Founder, Engage with Grace
- Diane E. Meier, MD, FACP, Director, Center to Advance Palliative Care, Mount Sinai Medical Center
Developing sustainable solutions to these daunting problems requires participation from the entire health care community. We look forward to your thoughts and perspectives as we tackle these tough topics together.
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM EDT Meeting
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT Dinner
NEHI's Annual Member Meeting Sponsors