As alternative payment models emerge in areas like oncology, it is critical to explore the impact of these new models on patient access to innovation. The stakes are high for patients, clinicians, innovators, and the system at large. Join us for a multi-stakeholder roundtable to explore how new payment models will impact patient access to innovation in oncology and what policy actions are needed to sustain innovation.
Full video here:
- Jeff Allen, PhD Executive Director, Friends of Cancer Research
- "e-Patient Dave" deBronkart, Patient Engagement Fellow, NEHI
- Karen Fields, MD, Medical Director, Strategic Alliances, Moffitt Oncology Network
- Jennifer Malin, MD, Medical Director for Oncology Solutions and Innovation, Anthem, Inc.
- Joe O'Hara, Director, Accountable Care Solutions, Horizon Healthcare Innovations
- Martin Zagari, MD, Vice-President, Global Health Economics, Amgen
- Tom Hubbard, Vice President of Policy Research, NEHI, Moderator
Advancing Value in Oncology Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsor:
Bronze Level Sponsors: