NEHI convenes a unique community of innovators—our members from premier organizations across the country—to transform and improve the health care system through innovative approaches. We believe that collaboration between sectors, from patients to providers, from pharmaceutical companies to health plans, is key to fixing the health care system. If your organization shares in this vision, NEHI is a smart investment for you.
Benefits of Joining NEHI
Shape the Future of Health Care
- NEHI members are visionary leaders who value being part of a community of innovators, sharing in the common goal of making the health care system better than it is today.
- NEHI brings together diverse viewpoints to improve the state of health care in our country and translates their differences through one common language: innovation.
Collaborate Across Sectors
- NEHI members have a competitive edge because of unparalleled access to senior-level peers from diverse health care industries, giving them a multi-sector perspective of complex issues.
- NEHI is one of the few organizations that breaks down traditional silos and convenes the full array of health care sectors to discuss challenges and identify solutions.
Develop New Perspectives, New Insights
- NEHI members are exposed to new and revolutionary approaches for system-wide improvements to health care, placing them at the cutting-edge of innovation and fresh thinking.
- NEHI is uniquely positioned to promote and elevate innovation through our evidence-based research; we measure the value of an approach or technology by its power to transform.
Win Credibility with Policymakers
- NEHI members have a channel to policymakers that is credible and non-partisan, allowing their contributions to rise above today’s highly polarized environment.
- NEHI translates research into action-oriented solutions, a strength valued by federal and state policymakers as they play an increasingly large role in shaping the future of health care.
Gain a Competitive Edge
- NEHI members can contribute their voice and shape policies that have a direct impact on their overall business.
- NEHI has a successful track record of translating evidence-based research into meaningful policy change that improves the health care system.
There are a number of ways for members to participate in the rich environment of innovation and collaboration fostered by NEHI. Here are just a few examples:
- NEHI Signature Events and High-level Networking opportunities: Throughout the year, NEHI hosts a series of member-only roundtables, forums and briefings.
- Working Groups and Committees: These committees provide a unique opportunity for members to share ideas, and exchange viewpoints with senior leaders from all sectors of health care on issues of mutual interest.
- Quarterly Policy Calls: NEHI hosts quarterly conference calls with federal and state policymakers to keep our members informed and out in front of timely issues.
- Member Briefings: NEHI provides members a first-look at our research at member-only events.
- Roundtables: Highly interactive, professionally moderated, multi-stakeholder discussions with national experts and senior government officials focused on developing policy recommendations.
- On-site Policy Briefings: NEHI brings our senior experts directly to our member organizations by hosting briefings at our member companies to discuss NEHI’s research and other initiatives.